Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Daily "Prayer"

All success begins with definiteness of purpose, with a clear picture in my mind of precisely what I want from life.

I will act now.  I will act now.  I will act now.  Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, every day, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing; and the action, which follows, becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids.  With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success.  I will act now.

I will repeat these words again and again and again.  I will walk where failures fear to walk.  I will work when failures seek rest.  I will act now for now is all I have.

Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy.  I am not lazy.  Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed.  I am not a failure.  I will act now.  Success will not wait.  If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever.  This is the time.  This is the place.  I am the person and it is true that whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve, regardless of how many times I have failed in the past or how lofty my aims and hopes may be . . . I WILL ACT NOW.

Riches are this list of blessings:
1.     Sound health.
2.     Peace of mind.
3.     A labor of love of my choice.
4.     A positive attitude.
5.     Material riches of my own choice and quality

Penalties are this list of prices I must pay for neglecting to take possession of my own mind:
1.     Ill health.
2.     Fear and worry.
3.     Indecision and doubt.
4.     Frustration and discouragement through out life.
5.     And a whole flock of evils consisting of envy, greed, jealousy, anger, hatred, and superstition.

And now, let me close with my favorite expression of gratitude:
"Oh divine providence, I ask not for more riches, but more wisdom with which to make wiser use of the riches you gave me at birth, consisting in the power to control and direct my own mind to whatever ends I desire."
                           ~ Napoleon Hill


Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss new posts including training opportunities.


LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment